Python is the most popular programming language today, and its developers are constantly in high demand. As it continues to increase in popularity, it has become a must-know language for every programmer.
In this course, you will learn the basics of the world’s fastest growing and most popular programming language used by software engineers, analysts, data scientists, and machine learning engineers alike.Python is a powerful and simple syntax language. It is interpreted and provides a rich programming platform. This course covers the complete syntax, data types, control structures, conditional structure, OOP, etc. The examples and problems in this course are drawn from daily life examples and will help you develop a simple Python based application.
Course Target Audience:
- Learners who want to earn online through freelancing
- Beginner Python developers, and developers with experience in other languages looking to start programming in Python
Course Learning Objectives (CLOs) or what will this course bring to you:
After successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the features of the Python programming language
- Install Python and evaluate the major IDEs available for Python
- Learn about the syntax of the Python programming language
- Learn how to use conditionals and control flow to create programs that generate different outcomes
- Work with data types, conditional & control structures, and arrays with programming examples
- Practice object-oriented programming and apply Python to a real-world application
1. Introduction about Python, History, IDE and Data Types.
2. Working of Arthematic operators and string with conditional structure.
3. Need for functions and implementation in multiple ways
4. Control Structure and list understanding with programming examples.
5. Use of directories and implementation through examples.
6. Concept of standard libraries and modularity with Python.
7. Introduction of object-oriented programming with real-world examples.
8. Concept of inheritance and polymorphism.
9. Types of errors and debugging method with examples.
10. Final project