In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to use Zoom effectively to engage with and involve students in their learning
- How to use Zoom, not just to deliver lectures or make one-way presentations to students, but to facilitate small group work, class challenges, and student presentations
- How to move from talking head to active learning with Zoom
- How to make learning valuable and successful when teaching via Zoom, and
- What are the “top tips” users have from using Zoom for teaching
NOTE: A basic knowledge of how-to-setup and join a Zoom meeting is assumed. If you do not have these skills, visit http://zoom.us to get a free account, or get one from your institution, to familiarize yourself before the session.